Data Protection – explained simply
In the following you will find a brief and simple overview of the data collected and how it is processed. Please see our data protection declaration for a more detailed explanation.
We collect the following data:
- The domain name or IP address of your computer, the file request of the client (file name and URL), the http response code and the website from which you visit us.
- If you register for the newsletter, we store the time, the registration and the e-mail address you have given us for this purpose. We also record when you open the newsletter and what links you click on.
- The website includes a number of specific data collection forms which can consist of mandatory and optional fields of varying content.
How we collect your data:
Other than this, we only collect data input by yourself in the respective data collection forms. Wherever this is the case, you will find a link to the specific data protection notice next to the form.
The purposes for which we use your data:
- For the technical administration and provision of the website.
- For the delivery and improvement of the monthly newsletter.
- In the case of specific data collection forms, the precise purpose is described in the respective data protection notice.
We also use your data:
- Solely within the confines of the law.
- To detect misuse and eliminate faults.
- To provide government agencies with information.
You have the following rights:
- Right to information (you can also request any information about this notice at any time).
- Right to deletion of data (unless there are retention periods).
- Right to be forgotten (if data has been transmitted, we have to ask the recipient to delete it).
- Right to data portability (if you so wish, we have to transfer the data to a third party in a machine-readable format).
- Right to correction of the data category.
- Right to object to the processing activity.
- Right to correction if the data is incorrect.
- Right to complain to a supervisory authority.
This data protection notice provides a compact overview. The full information can be found in the detailed version.
In order to protect your rights and ensure your data is processed in accordance with the law, we have appointed an external Data Protection Officer. These are his contact details:
gds – Gesellschaft für Datenschutz Mittelhessen mbH
Telefon: 06421 / 870413-10